- Retailers and food service companies are showing increasing interest in the development of indoor farming. What are the biggest advantages to them?
- What do retail and food service operators require of indoor growers to be their first-choice supplier? What type of products are in highest demand?
- Are indoor growers able to match the portfolios and meet the demands of food service operators?
- What challenges have buyers faced in partnering with indoor growers and vice versa? How can these be avoided in the future?
- Should the same food standards and practices such as on-site chopping and pre-washing apply to indoor? What research is there on this?
Katie Seawell, Chief Commercial Officer, BOWERY, USA
Khadija Oubala, CEO, THE SULTAN CENTER, KUWAIT
Yan Branco, Head, Quality Control & Produce Supplier Development, SOBEYS, CANADA
Nona Yehia, Co-Founder & CEO, VERTICAL HARVEST, USA